For a refund, to exchange your Device or accessory, or to cancel your new service activation, return your Device or accessory within 20 calendar days of the date you received your order. During this period, you may return or exchange your Device or accessory, or cancel your new service activation for any reason as long as you:
- Contact us to cancel your new service activation; and for all returns and exchanges:
- Return all equipment acquired in connection with your activation your Device and/or accessory along with proof of purchase and completed Return Form.
- You must return your Device in its original package with all original contents, undamaged and in good working condition with no material alterations to the Device’s hardware or software.
- Accessories or other items received as part of a promotional offer (e.g. "Buy One Get One" etc.) must be returned for a refund or exchange.
- Limited edition and some other Devices may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Refunds and exchanges will be less any rebates, restocking fees and shipping costs.
- If you do not return your Device or if you return your Device in a damaged or altered condition, we may take one or more of the following actions:
- Prevent your Device from working;
- Elect not to process your service cancellation;
- Charge you the cost to repair a damaged or altered Device; or
- Charge you the suggested retail price of a destroyed or altered Device, or, in the case of cancelled service, a non-returned Device, (which may be greater than the price you paid), plus any shipping and handling charges.
- You are responsible for any charges incurred prior to service cancellation, including roaming, long distance, taxes, control charges, regulatory program fees and other fees.
- You may also be required to pay a restocking fee for all returned or exchanged Devices as follows:
- The restocking fee is $75 for advanced, data-focused devices that are designed for web browsing (e.g.: tablets, netbooks).
- The restocking fee is $50 for “smart phone” and "wearable devices" with SIM cards, which are high-end phones and wearable devices designed for web and social media use in addition to standard phone usage such as voice and text messaging.
- The restocking fee is $25 for all other devices (e.g.: basic phone devices and data sticks).